Have you been following Plattco and thinking what a great place it would be to work? Do you want to be a part of an Employee-Owned Company that has been in business for 120 years? If you are interested in learning more about joining the Plattco Team, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Department at HumanResources@plattco.com.
Planned Equipment Maintenance Technician (Electromechanical role)
- Previous experience in an electromechanical role with electrical emphasis
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Disassemble machinery and equipment when there is a problem
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
- Detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests
- Clean and lubricate equipment or machinery
- Check the performance of machinery
- Test malfunctioning machinery to determine whether major repairs are needed
- Adjust equipment and reset or calibrate sensors and controls
- Install or repair machinery and equipment
- Adjust and align machine parts
- Take apart existing machinery to clear floor space for new machinery
- Move machinery and equipment
- · Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. Maintains facilities to include the repair of windows, roof, floors, and stairways; construct shop partitions, bins, racks, etc.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.93 - $23.43 per hour